10 On Tuesday – Relationship Edition
Summer 2016 Challenge: Day 8
I have been thinking a lot lately about the relationships that we have in our lives. How they come about, if they’re long or short term, what makes them special, and certainly if they have made a difference in your life and vice versa. Since it’s 10 on Tuesday, I thought I would pick a random year and select 10 photos that showcase a special moment in Shawn’s relationships. These are all from 2011.
1. Shawn and Michael playing in the front yard and it’s never a bad time to stop for a snuggle or two. These two have a special bond with each other, even if they argue like crazy sometimes.
2. A Mommy & Shawn lunch date up on the swing set. I don’t think I need to explain the relationship that him and I share. 🙂
3. Shawn and his cousin Jordan. These two are just like brother and sister to each other.
4. Just a boy and his Papa. That’s my dad and he couldn’t be happier than when he has Shawn in his arms.
5. Shawn with his Nana (my step mom) and Papa. He loves being around them so much!
6. Shawn and his Aunt Jessie (my sister). Shawn loves her to pieces and they always have fun time together.
7. Mommy is his #1 girl and he lets me know it all the time. Lots of hugs and kisses!
8. My two boys…. gotta love them both!
9. Shawn spends his days with his Grandma Stuart since she watches him when we are at work. These two drive each other nuts, but they have a very special bond.
10. And we can’t forget our relationships with our pets. They’re family too! Shawn just adores all of our pets; even the ones that don’t want anything to do with him.
There of course are others that aren’t listed here… Shawn and his Aunt Jennifer (my sister), and his Grandma Sandy (my mom), and his other cousins, aunts, and uncles too. We love them all so very much and are so glad to have them in our lives.