My Friday Five
Summer 2016 Challenge: Day 11
1. I am working on this sweet baby’s gallery from a session that I did back in June. She was the most precious baby and was only 6 days new at the time. I totally could have kept her for my own, but I think that her parents may have been a little bit upset.
2. I am listening to Christmas music. “I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas…” Don’t judge! It helps me relax!
3. A friend of mine was selling her (barely) used 10′ inflatable pool, so I decided to buy it from her. It’s so hot this summer and we are in the middle of a serious drought, so we needed a way to cool off. Shawn had a blast playing in there and I did get in too; even though the water was extremely cold!
4. I am really looking forward to tomorrow because my sister Jenn and I are taking Shawn and my niece Jordan to Niagara Falls and going on our first ride on the Maid of the Mist. I bought a waterproof case for my phone just so I can take pictures on the boat. I will wait to share a funny conversation with Shawn about it when I post the pics.
5. I have kind of fallen off the wagon of making sure that I am included in the photos that I take of the things that we do every day. So I have made it a point lately to take some new photos with him; even if that means just a selfie. This is something that I need to work on again, plus making sure I get photos of him with other people. Like I mentioned the other day, I have been doing a lot of thinking about the relationships we’ve had/got in our lives. It’s so important to document them.